CLA is related to the omega-6 fatty acids, one of the two types of essential fatty acids that help the body increase metabolic rates, boost the immune system and keep cholesterol levels in check. … It found that CLA reduced body fat and preserved muscle tissue in overweight or obese people who did not change their diet.a Dietary supplement that helps people lose fat, maintain weight loss, retain lean muscle mass, and control type 2 diabetes , the type of diabetes that is often associated with obesity.
L-carnitine is THE nutrient, the “ferry” so to speak, that shuttles fatty acids from the blood into the mitochondria, the energy producing “furnaces” in the cells, so that the fatty acids can be used as energy. If you want to use fat as a fuel as efficiently and effectively as possible, you need L-carnitine.
Green Tea is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. These include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits. Below are 7 health benefits of green tea that are supported by studies:
- Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health
- Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
- Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
- Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
- Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Obesity
Take two capsules with three meals.