CLA, or conjugated linoleic acid, is an omega-6 fatty acid, one of the two types of essential fatty acids that help the body increase metabolic rates, boost the immune system, and keep cholesterol levels in check. It has been shown to have anticancer, anti-inflammatory, weight management, and other beneficial effects on health.
It is an excellent weight management tool, as it increases the amount of fat burned for energy. It also helps to regulate appetite, which can be helpful for people who are trying to lose weight.
CLA also regulates blood sugar levels, and therefore helps to control type 2 diabetes, the type of diabetes that is often associated with obesity.
L-carnitine is the “ferry” so to speak, that shuttles fatty acids from the blood into the mitochondria, the energy producing “furnaces” in the cells, so that the fatty acids can be used as energy. If you want to use fat as a fuel, you need L-carnitine.
This amino acid has been successfully used in treating many chronic conditions such as: high cholesterol, congestive heart failure, diabetes, and hypertension.
Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. These include improved brain function, fat loss and a lower risk of cancer. It can also improve your mood and reduce your risk of heart disease.
Below are 7 health benefits of green tea that are supported by studies:
- Contains bioactive compounds that improve health.
- Increases fat burning and improves physical performance
- May protect your brain in old age, lowering your risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Can kill bacteria, which improves dental health and lowers your risk of infection
- May lower your risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- May reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease
- Can help you lose weight and lower your risk of obesity.
- NDN CLA with L-Carnitine and Green Tea contains 90 capsules.
- Take two capsules 3 times a day with meals.