This multi vitamin and mineral is formulated to give your body just what it needs in the vitamin and mineral department to cope with training, handling a stressful lifestyle and supporting your immune system.
Alpha lipoic acid is a very good antioxidant. Taken internally, alpha lipoic acid is a water- and fat-soluble antioxidant capable of regenerating other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E. It is also believed to exert numerous soothing effects.
Green Tea is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. These include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits. Below are 7 health benefits of green tea that are supported by studies:
- Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health
- Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
- Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
- Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
- Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Obesity
NAC restores normal liver levels of glutathione and helps to heal the liver damage caused by acetaminophen. It’s also used in conventional medicine to break down large amounts of mucus, a common symptom of conditions such as emphysema, bronchitis, pneumonia, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
These are just some of the extra benefits that come with NDN’s multi vitamin and mineral.
Take three capsules daily, two in the morning and one at lunch time.